The Atlantic Conference for Administrative Professionals’ goal is to celebrate and shed light on administrative professionals’ valued work and to offer great learning opportunities. The event’s objective is to help our delegates expand their skills, to stay ahead of the latest technologies and best practices.
Attend and we promise you will learn, network, celebrate, and most importantly leave feeling renewed, invigorated, and ready to take on the world!
This is not just a conference! It’s a special event, not to be forgotten until we meet again, each year, and we do it all over again, bigger and better, of course!
The Atlantic Conference for Administrative Professionals:
- Offers break-out sessions on a variety of topics
- Inspires attendees through carefully selected keynote addresses
- Hones administrative skills and develops leadership abilities
- Provides excellent networking and sharing opportunities with peers
- Helps build employee loyalty, trust, and job satisfaction. Studies show that while compensation is important, professional development also ranks very high as a valuable benefit to employees. Source: Queens University, Kingston
- Delivers high-value learning at a reasonable cost
And much more.
Who should attend:
Executive Assistants, Legal Assistants, Medical Assistants, Office and HR Managers among others – all those who provide essential administrative support in your organization.
Nervous about attending a new event:
Attend the pre-conference get-together designed to welcome new delegates and make a new friend. We will help you find your way into this network of great professionals and you will feel at home in no time.
See you soon!