This event focuses on bringing together communication professionals working in the health care industry in Canada. It is a unique setting, allowing all attendees involved in different aspects of communications (digital media, social media, corporate communications, public relations, patient relations, and others) to facilitate important connections and expand their knowledge base together.
We are proud to announce that the Communications in Health Care Summit is Patients Included. This means that we are committed to incorporating the experience of patients “while ensuring that they are neither excluded nor exploited.” For more information on Patients Included, please visit the website.
Proposed Session Categories
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Communications during Mergers
- Patient Relations
- Communicating After Harm in Healthcare
- Crisis Communications
- Community Engagement
- Submit your own ideas for a session or speaker at email@example.com
Call for speakers is now open! More details below.
This conference is produced by:
In collaboration with:
PERCENT HEALTH CARE FOCUSED
On-Going Call for Speakers
This is your opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with other Communications Professionals in Health Care Industry. The conference sessionsare 45 minutes in length and include at least 20 minutes of audience participation in the form of questions and answers.
The proposals of interest will be focused on:
- Digital Media or Social Media (best practices, lessons learned, stories from the field and overcoming challenges)
- Corporate Communications (internal and external communications, including communications during mergers; government relations)
- Crysis Communications (including dissaster communications or cyber-attack communications)
- Patient Relations (core elements of the patient relations process and best practices; managing feedback; key ethical issues; key legal and privacy issues; communication skills)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information.
Presenters receive a free registration to the conference.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
What our past delegates have said
Get email updates and exclusive deals for this conference.
Monthly Ticket Giveaway
Event log-in details will be provided to all registered delegates by email.
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre: Delegates can make bookings at the special MaRS rate on the Holiday Inn website, or via email email@example.com
by quoting “MaRS Discovery District.”
Chelsea Hotel Toronto: Bookings at the special MaRSDiscovery District rate can be made on the Chelsea Hotel website. Delegates can make reservations and request the special MaRS Discovery District rate by phone (1-800-CHELSEA) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.