This event focuses on bringing together communication professionals working in the health care industry in Canada. It is a unique and somewhat intimate setting, allowing all attendees involved in different aspects of communications (digital media, social media, corporate communications, public relations, patient relations, and others) to facilitate important connections and expand their knowledge base together.
We are proud to announce that the 2019 Communications in Health Care Summit is Patients Included. This means that we are committed to incorporating the experience of patients “while ensuring that they are neither excluded nor exploited.” For more information on Patients Included, please visit the website.
Proposed Session Categories
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Communications during Mergers
- Patient Relations
- Communicating After Harm in Healthcare
- Crysis Communications
- Community Engagement
- Submit your own ideas for a session or speaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for speakers is now open! More details below.
Call-for Speakers Ends
Call for Speakers
This is your opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with other Communications Professionals in Health Care Industry. The conference sessions are 45 minutes in length and should include at least 15 minutes of audience participation in the form of questions and answers.
The proposals of interest will be focused on:
- Digital Media or Social Media (best practices, lessons learned, stories from the field and overcoming challenges)
- Corporate Communications (Internal and External Communications, including Communications during Mergers; Government Relations)
- Crysis Communications (including Emergency Preparedness Communications or Cyber-attack Communications)
- Patient Relations (Core Elements of the Patient Relations Process and Best Practices; Managing Feedback; Key Ethical Issues; Key Legal and Privacy Issues; Communication skills)
2018 conference agenda is posted on the website (see the Main Menu – under AGENDA)
In order to manage these proposals as efficiently as possible, please email us at email@example.com to receive more information.
Presenters receive a free registration to the conference.
Deadline for submissions is May 30, 2019.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Get email updates and exclusive deals for this conference.
Monthly Ticket Giveaway
Enter anytime, but note the draw runs: July, August, September 2019. Monthly winners will be selected from all entries received throughout the year and announced here. See our full Terms & Conditions for more details.
What our past delegates have said
Check out last year’s photos
We are supported by these awesome companies