Network with industry leaders and learn the latest tips from experts.
Attend, network with peers, and improve your organization’s communication skill set.
Even More Value
Looking for more in-depth learning or a smaller time-commitment in your busy schedule? Attend our conference workshops and gain a wealth of knowledge in health care communications.
About the Communications Summit for Health Care Settings
The Communications Summit for Health Care Settings has entered its 2nd year in Toronto and has brought delegates from all over Ontario and Canada. This event focuses on sharing a wide array of knowledge to all sorts of communications professionals in the health care industry. We aim to be a unique and somewhat intimate setting, allowing all attendees involved in Canadian health care to facilitate important connections and expand their knowledge base together.
Super-Early Bird Ends
Meet our experienced roster of speakers
Hit the down arrows for workshops and more info
Digital Media Conference - Sessions To Be Announced
Welcome to the Digital Media Conference. This conference track will be geared towards communication roles within a health care setting, involved with social media channels and overall digital media for the organization. Sessions in this track will generally give lessons and in-depth strategy on how topics like:
- Knowing where to focus your digital media strategy
- Properly measuring the success of your campaigns
- Creating engaging digital content
- Discovering the best new industry trends
- Utilizing social listening tools
Corporate Communications Conference - Sessions To Be Announced
Welcome to the Corporate Communications Conference. This is the track for more senior communication roles, responsible for setting the strategy in communication departments in health care organizations. These sessions will generally show you how to:
- Successfully communicate complex projects
- Effectively manage your stakeholder relations
- Bridge the branding gap between hospitals and their foundations
- Better connect communications with patient relations
- Respond to potential privacy breaches
Patient Relations Conference - Sessions To Be Announced
Welcome to the Patient Relations Conference. This track will tackle the topics around hospitals and how they engage with their patients. Oriented to community patient relations roles, these sessions will generally give advice on things like:
- Preparing for, and solving communication barriers
- Identifying your core values as a communicator to help raise the profile of your organization
- Working with other departments to resolve complaints
- Overcoming bias and other negative communication traits
Hurry up! Super Early Bird tickets are available until October 1st
What our past delegates have said
Check out last year’s photos
We are supported by these awesome companies