About the Conference
This conference will bring together healthcare administrative professionals and managers from all across Canada to explore a wide range of professional development micro-sessions related to the operations side of healthcare, including, change management, emotional and cultural intelligence, bias awareness, difficult conversations, Lean, and much more.
Whether at a hospital, senior care facility, or outpatient clinic, healthcare administration encompasses the management of all the non-clinical functions involved in a healthcare facility, from daily tasks, staffing, scheduling, and budgeting, to long-term strategic planning to ensure the success of the healthcare provider or system.
This is an opportunity to build on your knowledge and excel in your role as an integral part of maintaining Canada’s healthcare system.
All working in the heathcare industry
with an interest in sharpening their
Who Is This Conference For?
Healthcare professionals with job titles such as: administrative professional, team lead, supervisor, manager and all working in healthcare with an interest in this year’s conference agenda who wish to sharpen their non-clinical skills.
Sessions at a Glance:
- Canadian Health Care System, Culture and Context
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence in Your Success
- Overcoming Overwhelm! Leading Through Change and Building Connection as an Antidote to Stress!
- Change Our View of Change
- Cultural Intelligence & Human-Centric Care
- Bias Awareness
- Easy Approaches to Difficult Conversations
- Lean Healthcare: Problem-Solving Tools and Techniques
- Measuring Impact: How to Ensure Staff Development Programs Result in Individual, Team, and Organizational Impact
- Strategies for Cultivating Fear-Free Accountability
An Opportunity To Network
Network with peers across the country, connect, and share strategies, all from the comfort of your own home or office. Watch live and get your questions answered or watch all of our recorded content on-demand. Registration grants you access to all our recorded sessions from previous years.
Early Bird tickets are on sale now until March 15th, 2024.
Discounts will be applied automatically in the cart.
Groups of 3 or more
Access to live conference sessions
Network with online delegates
Access to PDF speaker presentations after the event
All past years’ conference session recordings (where applicable)
Win a Free Ticket
Secure Your Spot Today
Save big on individual or group rates with Early Registration rates. Space is limited on certain sessions or activities and participation is available on a first-come-first-served basis.