The conference connects professionals involved in risk management, in health care, in Canada for networking and education.
Who should attend?
Health care administrators with job titles related to Risk, Quality and Patient Safety, Nursing, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Corporate Planning and Performance, In-house Council. This conference is also relevant to Hospital Board Members, Health Law Practitioners, and Health Care Insurance Professionals.
Proposed Key Sessons
- Sessions on starting and sustaining an Integrated Risk Management (IRM) program
- Sessions on Engagement and Reporting at different levels of the organizations the Front-Line to C Suite and Board Members
- An Emergency/Disaster Preparedness and Business Continuity Stream
- A Cyber Security Stream
- Submit your own ideas for a session or speaker at email@example.com
Attend, network with peers, and improve your organization’s ability to manage risks.
PERCENT HEALTH CARE FOCUSED
Call for Speakers
This is your opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with other Risk Managers in Health Care Industry. The conference sessions are 45 minutes in length and should include at least 15 minutes of audience participation in the form of questions and answers.
The proposals of interest will be focused on:
- How your organization manages an IRM program (best practices, lessons learned, stories from the field and overcoming challenges)
- IRM Integration (the exercise of integrating all Risk Management activities into the IRM; IRM Frameworks)
- 2019 Risk Management Issues: Emergency Preparedness, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Care-related Risks
- IRM Governance (Engagement and Reporting at all levels of Organization)
- Evaluating a Mature IRM
Past conference agenda are posted on the website (see the Main Menu – under AGENDA)
In order to manage these proposals as efficiently as possible, please use the form below and someone will contact you shortly after.
Presenters receive a free registration to the conference.
Deadline for submissions extended to May 12, 2019.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Get email updates and exclusive deals for this conference.
Save $74 PER TICKET when you get two other people (not necessarily from the same organization) to register with you at the same time (see Group of Three tickets).
For larger groups, please contact Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the speakers
Conference Ticket Giveaway
Enter anytime. Winners will be selected at the end of May, June, and July 2019 from all entries received throughout the year.
See our full terms and conditions for more details.
May 2018 Winner: Jacquie Logan-Stephens, Manager of Quality & Accreditation and Chief Privacy Officer, Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network
June 2018 Winner: Lisa Alcia, Executive in Residence, Hospital for Sick Kids
July 2018 Winner: Nicole Kucan, RRT/RAC Co-ordinator, Alexandra Marine and General Hospital
What our past delegates have said
Check our previous conference photos
We are supported by these awesome companies